Amazon launched two webinars to help you address Multiple Amazon Account violations. In this two-part course, designed for sellers on Amazon who have multiple selling accounts, you’ll learn about our Multiple Accounts policy and best practices for keeping your accounts in compliance.
Webinar covers multiple topics on Amazon Account violations:
- What constitutes multiple or related accounts
- Why we deactivate accounts that violate our Multiple Accounts policy
- What to do if you are enforced for violating our Multiple Accounts policy
- How to prevent your account from being deactivated
Register for the webinars:
- Understanding a Multiple Accounts Policy Violation 18 (4 minutes)
- Addressing a Multiple Accounts Policy Violation 11 (3.5 minutes).
Many Amazon Sellers watched these videos and made quite useful comments:
Default_User_Name said: Watched it. Not super helpful for the 99% of related account cases that pop in the forum. The “useful” part of that video for those people was boiled down to one line “Submit proof that you are NOT related to the other account”. No mention of how somebody proves a negative. A little bit like saying prove that the devil does not exist. Well sir, I cant.
GIblersGoods said: This is incredible! Please Please Please do these simple videos for all Amazon policies!
RMS said: Actually, they did give an example of how to prove it. They mentioned a hypothetical co-owned business and a splitting of that business. They suggested sending them a copy of the contract that defines the split. This, of course, followed the assumption that Amazon is never wrong. You have to know what connection Amazon is referring to, and send them documentation proving that such a connection has been terminated.
To keep yourself updated with the latest eCommerce and Amazon news, subscribe to our newsletter at www.cruxfinder.com