TikTok is a more enjoyable casual, informal, and comfortable online platform for social networking than most of its competitors which mean that you’re able to enjoy more spontaneity when you post your videos. Learn more here about the best time to post videos on TikTok.
If you want your videos to really engage viewers it is essential to ensure that they’re optimized for TikTok. So that viewers can experience your videos exactly how you would like them to be observed. So here is the guide to TikTok video size for 2022
Table of Content
- 1 TikTok video size and other specs
- 2 TikTok video length?
- 3 TikTok video frame size
- 4 TikTok Ads specs
- 5 Tiktok Profile image dimension
- 6 Optimize your Tiktok video for better reach
- 7 Conclusion
TikTok video size and other specs
Below are the TikTok video specifications, including the suggested TikTok resolution, so that the TikTok video resolution doesn’t get unintentionally altered:
- Aspect ratio 9:16, or 1:1(but it won’t be full-screen.)
- TikTok video dimensions: 1080 x 1920 pixels;
- The video’s orientation is Vertical is the best option for TikTok but you can also utilize horizontal
- Maximum length for video: 15 secs for an individual recording, as well as up to sixty seconds for multiple videos that are combined into one post.
- Size of the file: 287.6 MB max for iOS devices, and 72 MB maximum for Android phones;
- Formats supported: MP4 and MOV.
TikTok video length?
Tiktok Video length maximum limit is 3 minutes in 2022.
The longer duration gives more time to come up with ideas for tutorials, vlogs as well as skits and duets. TikTok videos are, however, between 5 and 60 minutes. It is suggested to make videos that last between 9 and 15 minutes.
TikTok video frame size
TikTok frame dimensions are 1080×1920.
TikTok Ads specs
- The ideal aspect ratio for the area is 9:16 or 1:1 or 16:9.
- Resolution include: 720 x 1280 pixels and 640 x 640 pixels and 1280 x 720 pixels.
- You can include MP4, MPEG, MOV or AVI videos in your ads.
- The length of your video is between five to 16 seconds.
- The size of the video file should not exceed 500 MB.
Specifications for In-feed ads
- The standard aspect ratio is 1:1.
- The file size should not exceed 50 KB.
- The file type must include PNG, JPEG, or JPG.
News Feed Series
- The most recommended aspect ratio is 16:9, or 1:1.
- File types are exactly identical to ads that appear in feeds.
- There is no limit on the resolution of your video however it is recommended to limit it to 1280×720 pixels.
- You can make short-form videos of any length, but make sure to keep them within the 5-minute to 60-second range.
- The file size must be under 500 MB.
Tiktok Profile image dimension
- Aspect Ratio: 1:1
- File Type: .jpg, .jpeg, png
- File size: 50 Kb
Optimize your Tiktok video for better reach
One of the most important steps to boost your SEO game is to stay on top of the current trends. TikTok was a popular platform that featured many recent trends regularly. You can see the emergence of new trends frequently on TikTok. It is therefore essential to highlight the current trends and keep up with the current trends. You can see a range of fashions on TikTok. Create content according to the latest trends and increase the social-media game.
Use TikTok Analytics
If you’re a frequent TikTok user, you must change your profile type to one that is PRO in order to gain access to TikTok Analytics. The many years of experience on Facebook as well as Instagram have taught us that online marketing social tools for managing media and tools for content marketing as well as all the other kinds of software tools designed to increase our social media metrics depend heavily on the user as well as the content and profile information. These three categories are all included within TikTok Analytics, allowing you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the behavior of your followers along with your content video and profile performance.
By using this application, you are able to make plans for future videos, design and editorial strategy based on the time of time your viewers are most interested in the profile, and then improve your content using useful information.
Hashtags play a crucial role in increasing the visibility of videos. The more relevant hashtags are, then the simpler it will be to attract quality traffic to the videos. Find the most appropriate hashtags to use for the TikTok videos. So, make sure you use hashtags that relate to your business. In recent times it has been discovered that the TikTok algorithm gives enormous significance to hashtags. It delivers content to the appropriate audience by using hashtags. Therefore, don’t undervalue hashtags, since they play an essential role in bringing content to the perfect target audience.
Give Priority to Algorithm Updates
TikTok Algorithm updates it frequently over time. It is therefore essential to concentrate on the algorithm and make needed changes. Therefore, it is essential to keep an eye on how to use the TikTok algorithm. Presently the TikTok algorithm is constantly changing. Therefore, it is essential to improve your content in line with the latest modifications. Therefore, it is crucial to make sure you are aware of that algorithm, and then make the necessary modifications in accordance with it. At present, TikTok is one of the social networks that update its algorithm regularly.
TikTok has evolved into a thriving marketing platform that is a must for marketers and influencers. You must optimize your videos and ads in order to be appealing to the users of the platform. If you adhere to the guidelines that are listed above, your advert will meet the strict standards of TikTok and receive the desired level of engagement.
Get Unlimited Graphic and Video Design Services on RemotePik, book your Free Trial