Yahoo offers all the tools to setup ecommerce stores and has sold over $70 billion in products. This article explains how Yahoo is enabling eCommerce sellers to launch their eCommerce stores and start an online business.
Table of Contents
Every step is designed for online sales
These templates will ensure that your customers have a seamless shopping experience. We also provide all the tools that you will need such as a shopping cart and order management, email addresses, and an SSL certificate.
Experience of 20+ years is a great asset
Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you in launching and maintaining your business.
Comprehensive solutions and a large developer network
Our network of experts developers can help you bring your vision to reality and handle all technical aspects of site customization.
For more payment options, you can add the PayPal Smart Payment Buttons
You can show your customers relevant payment options with PayPal Checkout, which is powered by Smart Payment Buttons ™ and Yahoo Small Business. This will help you increase sales.
How can you sell products online
First, decide what products or services you wish to sell. Next, select the people to whom they will be sold. This will inform the design of your website and help you choose the right Ecommerce platform. There are many strategies that you can use to get the traffic you want to your website once you have launched your online shop. Once they have arrived at your site, give them a clear path so that they can find the product or service they are looking for and how to buy it.
How can you make an ecommerce store?
Create an ecommerce site using the following steps:
- Plan that will include defining your product and target audience
- Register your domain name and choose an ecommerce platform for your online store.
- Pre-designed templates are available with themes that suit your business and target audience.
- You can also work with a developer in order to create a store that is more specific.
- To increase your sales, you can drive traffic to your website once it is live.
How can you increase your online store’s sales?
Here are some ways to grow your online shop.
- Targeted marketing through media channels that are specific to your target audience
- Search engine optimization (SEO), is a way to increase traffic to your website.
- Clear site navigation makes it easy for visitors to find what they are looking for quickly.
- Make sure your call to action (what you want your client to do) is clear.
- Keep your products and supporting content up-to-date and relevant for your customers
5 common errors to avoid when building an online store
These are five of the biggest pitfalls that new business owners face when creating an online store.
- Failure to conduct market research
- Exhaustion from trying to do everything
- Focusing on business development is not the right approach
- Do not brand yourself
- Their products are underpriced
Top features for your online store
Look sharp – Customizable templates instantly make your online store look modern.
Scalable and reliable – Our ecommerce solution has 99.9% uptime, even during peak times.
Scale up as needed — your website can expand, just like your business.
Customizable checkout flow – Modify the steps between selecting a product and completing a purchase to increase conversions.
Live Insights – A real time intelligent analytics tool that makes it easy to track how and when customers interact with your website. Use the mobile app to stay informed on-the-go.
Secure payment gateways – Payments are processed fast and come with shared SSL certificates with 256k (bank-level) encryption. You can refund, exchange, or cancel orders.
Inventory management – Sell as many products as you want and set up status alerts. Upload and edit product information through the Catalog tool.
Shipping integration – UPS integration is included so you can print labels and customize shipping rates. Plus, taxes are automatically calculated and you can control shipping rates.
Risk detection tools – Fight fraud and keep fake orders out of your queue with tools including Google ReCaptcha integration.
Built-in marketing – Instantly have access to great marketing features like email promotions, discount codes, and SEO.
Do more with apps – Take it up a notch with apps that let you integrate the Google Shopping app, live chat, retargeting website visitors, and accelerate SEO.
Experienced developer network – Professional developers can help build and customize your online store and integrate services that drive sales
Customer support – 24/7 phone and email support, and a dedicated Account Manager is available for high volume merchants.
To keep yourself updated with latest ecommerce and Amazon news, subscribe to our newsletter at www.cruxfinder.com