Expanding your business or brand through GoDaddy offers a variety of exciting possibilities, including the possibility of a professionally-designed business email account. Learning how to set up and manage a GoDaddy account for email will allow your business to succeed and make it more reliable to customers who are already customers and potential customers.
GoDaddy Email is a hosting service that allows you to send and receive emails using an individual domain. Through GoDaddy Email, you will be capable of accessing your emails via mobile devices using iOS and Android applications. In addition, GoDaddy Email helps you easily set up an email account for professional use. For instance, through the GoDaddy Email Essentials package, you can set up email accounts based on your Domain names (Example: email@example.com) and sync your contacts across mobile devices.
Table of Content
- 1 What Is GoDaddy Email?
- 2 Why Choose GoDaddy Email?
- 3 How do you create your GoDaddy account?
- 4 How to Setup Godaddy Mail on an iPhone
- 5 Godaddy email pricing?
- 6 Godaddy workspace login
- 7 How to link and migrate an external email account to GoDaddy
What Is GoDaddy Email?
GoDaddy Email (also known as GoDaddy Webmail) is a method to allow GoDaddy customers to create a professional email account. GoDaddy Email Essentials, for instance, GoDaddy Email Essentials plan. For instance, you can set up an email account using your domain name, use calendar applications, and sync your contacts to mobile and desktop devices.
An email address that has your business name, such as “firstname.lastname@example.org,” can help you build trust with your clientele and present a polished, professional brand image. Furthermore, you can use the GoDaddy Email Essentials plan isn’t available elsewhere. It’s a one-stop experience only available to GoDaddy customers.
Why Choose GoDaddy Email?
Managed service. This is a managed email service which means GoDaddy will manage your domain name and email while you concentrate on managing your business.
Here are some of the top reasons to choose GoDaddy Email:
- First, they provide free SSL certificates, which help to make it more difficult the hackers can steal your personal information.
- There are more than 150 hosting options, such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Rackspace Cloud Servers, and Digital Ocean.
- They also offer malware scans for free, which can help stop viruses and spam from spreading across the internet.
- GoDaddy’s SMTP server is extremely secure, so there’s no need to worry about security attacks.
- It offers a range of services, including the hosting of websites, email hosting, and domain registration.
- The language employed in the email setup is easy to understand for people of any ethnicity, age, and geographic location.
- The advantage of having GoDaddy’s email account is that it is effortlessly synced to all devices like your Laptop or computer, iPad, Android, and so on. This makes replying to emails extremely fast and simple.
How do you create your GoDaddy account?
Take these steps to set up your email account with GoDaddy:
Step 1: Sign in to your GoDaddy account.
- Log in to the GoDaddy account and click My Products from the account name dropdown at the top.
- Scroll down to view your domain name. Then, click on Create your email address.
Step 2: Select the plan.
GoDaddy offers two plans to choose from Individual and Team plans. After that, you’ll be required to pay the cost.
- Select the Individual or Team plan.
- Choose the length for your program.
- Examine all the details, then click I’m ready to pay.
- Choose the payment method, then make the GoDaddy purchase.
Step 3: Create your email account.
Once you have completed the purchase after which, you must comply with these steps:
- Choose the domain you want to use, then click on Continue.
- Enter all the information.
- Create a strong username and email to get the account details. After that, click on create
- You’ll get an alert within a few minutes that your email address is active. Click on the Sign-in button at the lower left.
- Enter an email for recovery you’d like to use if you forget your password or have other difficulties. After that, click Save and continue.
How to Setup Godaddy Mail on an iPhone
- Click on the “Settings” icon on your iPhone home screen.
- Click “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” and tap “Add Account.”
- Next, click “Other” and tap “Add Mail Account.”
- Write your name, GoDaddy email address, password, and an optional title for the email account, then tap “Next.”
Next, input your password and username, and then click “Save.”
Godaddy email pricing?
The cost of Microsoft 365 from GoDaddy email is dependent on the plan you choose to sign up for. It is available between $5.99 per month to $15.99 monthly. Here is the pricing for the various plans:
- Email Essentials: $5.99/month
- Email Plus: $6.99/month
- Online Essentials: $10.99/month
- Business Premium: $15.99/month
Godaddy workspace login
1. On your preferred web browser’s URL address bar, this time paste “https://sso.godaddy.com/login?
app=email&realm=pass” this link and hit the ‘Enter’ button.
2. When you do this, you’ll be redirected to the “Webmail Godaddy Login” page
On the sign-in page for the GoDaddy Workspace Webmail, the first thing you’ll need to enter is your
3. GoDaddy’s email ID for workspaces inside the “Email Address text-box.”
4. Then enter your GoDaddy Workspace account’s password
5. After that, click “Sign in” to simply log in to the GoDaddy Workspace webmail account. GoDaddy Workspace webmail account.
Suppose you’re looking to transfer an existing domain name or an email account for business use with Apple Mail or another provider. In that case, it is easy to transfer the domain name or email account to your GoDaddy professional email using a Microsoft 365 account. GoDaddy’s specialists work behind the process to make these transfers and ensure that they happen outside of business hours to ensure that you don’t miss any messages.
Additionally, GoDaddy recently started offering an easy-to-use online tool for email migration that can be used from any device. This tool will ensure that you no longer require contacting GoDaddy’s customer care team to move your current email accounts. To make use of it, answer some questions, select an appropriate time to move, and then select the Office 365 email plan. When you begin using your new email account for business, all your emails, as well as folders, contacts, and calendars, will be added to the new mailbox.
Be aware that this transition process will take about five days to be completed. If you’re in need of access to the new account prior to then, then you’ll need to call GoDaddy’s support specialists to assist. What date, time, and duration you plan for your transfer represents the moment it’s completed, so plan to accommodate this five-day period.
If you’re looking to migrate multiple email accounts, it is necessary to choose the Outlook 365 plan for each one. This gives you more flexibility, for instance, if you require one of your email accounts to have greater privacy protection than the other.