With most people shopping on the internet (majority of them through Amazon) nowadays for sellers, it is essential to offer your items at the appropriate price. Of course, many other sellers are offering the same items similar to yours, but If you’re selling your products at the most reasonable price, you’re already one step ahead.
As prices change often, You require a reliable tool that can show the complete price history of the various items available on many popular marketplaces.
Although there are a lot of price tracking tools available, CamelCamelCamel is a tool worth trying. It’s an Amazon price tracker tool designed for serious buyers and sellers.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is CamelCamelCamel?
- 2 Why You Should Use CamelCamelCamel
- 3 Features of CamelCamelCamel
- 4 How to use CamelCamelCamel to get the best deal on Amazon
- 5 Features of Camelizer extension (by CamelCamelCamel) include:
- 6 How to use the CamelCamelCamel browser extension
- 7 Pros and Cons of CamelCamelCamel
- 8 Does CamelCamelCamel show accurate results ?
What is CamelCamelCamel?
CamelCamelCamel is an original, easy-to-use, price-tracking tool that gives price drop alerts and the price history of products offered by Amazon.
CamelCamelCamel will keep you up-to-date about trends in product pricing and the most current prices for products you’re considering buying. Both of these goals can help the buyer makes a better buying decision.
Why You Should Use CamelCamelCamel
With CamelCamelCamel, you can:
1. Keep track of the prices of items you’re most interested in.
2. Explore products based on recent price reductions and also by popularity.
3. Create and sign up for Price Drop Alerts for products you’d like to purchase.
4. Examine Product Price History Charts to determine trends in the pricing of products.
5. Create synchronization of the contents of your Amazon Wish lists for new price monitoring.
Features of CamelCamelCamel
To learn how you can use CamelCamelCamel to expand your company, let’s discover its functions.
When I looked at the features of their products on their website on the internet, I discovered that the tool is currently offering nine features. However, some of them stand out as:
1. Price Drop and Availability Alerts
What the feature does is send emails when the price of an item (that you’ve been searching for) is reduced or changed. All you need to do is to set an amount of price that you would like to trigger the alerts. After that, when the threshold is reached, the program will automatically notify you by email.
2. Price History Chart
This is among my favorite features, and with very good reason. Price history charts are one of the main features of the camelcamelcamel. Every page on the site contains graphs of price changes for a specific time frame and is classified into three categories: low, high, and average. The price and availability of products, along with other details, are updated regularly from Amazon to ensure it’s accurate.
The most appealing thing about this feature is whether you’re a new seller on Amazon or an existing it is easy to see the price changes on:
- Sites owned by third parties
Alongside the product’s details, the tool also displays its sales rank. If at some point, when the pricing information appears out of place, you can view the correct pricing information by pressing”request update” or the “request update” button.
Initially, the graph interface may seem a bit daunting. But it’s simple to use. You just need to look at the green line if you need to check the price history of a particular product. While CamelCamelCamel reports that they continuously update the information about each item’s prices and availability, it’s still a good idea to check with Amazon to ensure.
3. The Camelizer: Firefox & Chrome Extensions
Another excellent feature of CamelCamelCamel is its extensions for browsers. A simple installation can allow the tool to function as an add-on on two well-known browsers, namely Google Chrome and Firefox.
The Camelizer allows you to see price history charts of different products without the need to go off the retailer’s product pages. This allows you to create price watches when looking at retailers’ websites.
4. Price Watch Interface
Simply clicking on the link”Your Price Watches will show each price-watch in clear table format. It includes:
- Name of the product
- Photo of the product
- Product description (small)
- Your price of choice or the price you first started following a product, as well as your current price.
- Links to product pages, Amazon pages, and price watches
To keep track of the price of your watches, you can make use of the various available filters. It is active until you log off or deactivate it. It is possible to refine the list using the following:
- Status This option shows the price watch for your product is currently active (or the price you’d like) either unaffected or has been updated.
- Price type: Following the need to track, you’ll find three kinds of prices on this page: Third Party New and Third Party Used as well as Amazon costs. You can track anyone as well as all three.
- Artists: This filter lists all the artists (along with the picture!) of a price watch that is musical that you may own.
- Categories: This is based on an Amazon category that tracks products.
- Product name: The first name you’re tracking becomes an option to filter. This means that the price watch list will automatically be divided into 25 pages. Additionally, each item comes with a checkbox where you can remove or edit multiple price watches at once using the dropdown menu that is located at the end of the page.
How to use CamelCamelCamel to get the best deal on Amazon
If you go to Camelcamelcamel.com, you’ll have the option of signing in or signing up for a free account. However, it’s not necessary to utilize the application.
It is possible to begin by looking through top-selling products or looking at the most recent price reductions using the menu options from the upper right corner of the display.
You can also search for products through the search bar or simply type in your direct Amazon URL to search for a product, which is a bit more efficient.
For example, I looked up the instant camera for sale at $53.99 at the time of writing. I copied the whole Amazon URL and pasted it into the search bar to keep track of the price history.
In the top-right corner, I could see the price as well as whether it was directly from Amazon or an intermediary seller. As I scrolled down, I came across the graph of price history.
The vertical axis displays prices, while the horizontal axis shows the calendar of months as well as years.
On the right side, you can select an appropriate date range. You can also select which sellers you’d prefer to follow:
- Amazon: This indicates the prices Amazon lists for its products under new conditions. The price will always be displayed as green lines.
- Third-Party NewThis represents the cost that 3rd party retailers offer for their new products. This price will always be displayed as the blue line.
- 3rd Party UsedThis is the cost that merchants from third parties provide for used items. Always make sure to check the seller’s reviews as well as their return policy prior to making a purchase. This price will always be displayed as a blue line.
The dots on this graph signify they were not in inventory at the time.
The Price History
Next, I would like to know the history of prices of this camera on Amazon as well as third-party new sellers in the past year.
The graph and table that follows revealed the lowest cost that this camera was sold for the last time is $34.99 from a third-party seller.
Features of Camelizer extension (by CamelCamelCamel) include:
- It helps you Check Camel price chart history without leaving the page of product pages for the retailer.
- Access to all the price history on our website.
- Works on Amazon (US, UK, DE, FR, JP, CA, CN, IT, ES).
- Supports Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
How to use the CamelCamelCamel browser extension
There’s a CamelCamelCamel extension for browsers (for Chrome, Edge, and Firefox) known as the Camelizer, which lets you bring the potential of CamelCamelCamel directly into your Amazon purchasing experience. After installing the extension, information about price is only a click away from the Amazon site for products.
1. Visit the Amazon page of the item you are looking to study.
2. Click on the Camelizer button on your browser’s toolbar to view the history of prices for the item you’re looking at.
A box will appear with a chart that provides prices for Amazon as well as third-party sellers and third-party sellers that sell the item used.
If you’d like to know when prices drop, then you can enter your email address. To define a price threshold, enter the price into the box below that price currently for Amazon, Third Party New, and Third Party Used.
Pros and Cons of CamelCamelCamel
There isn’t a technology ever designed with the intention of being “perfect.” There is always a positive side and a negative side. It is the same for the tools such as CamelCamelCamel too. Therefore, taking this into consideration, there are some pros and cons the tool offers.
Utilizing this tool isn’t rocket science. The interface is simple to use, and a quick glimpse at it can help you to comprehend what the tool is and how it will help you in selling your business.
The thing I really loved about this tool is that there aren’t any long forms, downloads, software downloads, or other processes to complete and utilize. Simply go to the website and input your product’s link or keyword to obtain the latest price details.
If you’re at home, in the car, or just out and about, using CamelCamelCamel can be used since it was created to be mobile-friendly. You can easily check out the latest deals and receive updates about major price reductions on Amazon.
3. In-depth and straightforward historical data of price
It is possible to find the current price of a product’s lowest price and the highest price over the past couple of hours, or even a year, or perhaps at the time that the item was first listed.
4. Make use of it as a browser extension
It is possible to install the tool by adding a plugin or an add-on to your browser and then use it anytime you’re on an information page.
1. Camelizer isn’t working with Safari
Apple’s policy and updates to its software have been updated recently; as a result, the Camelizer doesn’t support the Safari browser at present. Although you may wish to severely see the tool work with Safari, unfortunately, they don’t have the resources needed to modify the extension; that’s what Apple demands.
2. Fails to send Twitter notifications
In the past, the feature “Twitter Notifications” was no more than amazing. But, Twitter is also changing its rules, which ban the app from sending messages via Camel Camel Camel.
3. Beware of fake alerts
Because there is a huge number of current Amazon item listings, they’re prone to stumble over items occasionally. The system may inform you of price reductions, but in actuality, the item could not have been listed as available for sale.
4. Sometimes, the information is not accurate in relation to product sizes or other options
There are occasions where the system fails to notify you since there are a variety of sizes and colors in the listing of products. So, if you have set an email notification for a specific dimension or hue, for example, it won’t email you to let you know if any other colors or sizes are available.
Does CamelCamelCamel show accurate results ?
In general, the information provided by CamelCamelCamel is reliable. The service tracks 6 million products across nine geographic areas every day and, in certain cases, more than once every hour. However, since Amazon’s pricing of products fluctuates frequently, as often as each 15-minute interval, the most affordable or the highest price could not be reflected at the same time on any given day.
It is, therefore, more beneficial to study price trends in the course of time, not just a single lowest or highest price.
CamelCamelCamel is a great tool for refreshing the prices of products being tracked via price watch. Price Watch feature. If you’re keen on tracking an item, you should consider creating an account to track it.
Another factor that could influence the accuracy of the price will be whether the cost shown on the website is the Amazon cost or an external seller’s rate. CamelCamelCamel generally presumes that the featured price corresponds to an Amazon price; however, it also considers other data to come up with an educated estimate.
To keep yourself updated with the latest eCommerce and Amazon news, subscribe to our newsletter at www.cruxfinder.com