Discord is a well-loved messaging platform for gamers, mostly because it provides both text-based and voice-based chat features. Gaming enthusiasts talk about their favorite games and web-based content, but they can also utilize Discord to talk when playing online.
It’s okay to be confused about setting up Discord on your computer. The process of downloading Discord is easy and easy. First, visit the official Discord website and locate the link compatible with your device for the download. Read the guide to download Discord on PC, Mac, and PS for an in-depth, step-by-step procedure.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Download Discord on Mac
- 2 How do you download Discord to the PC
- 3 How do I Download Discord on PS (Play Station)
- 4 Connect PlayStation Network Account to Discord
- 5 How to Use Discord on Ps4?
- 6 How do you download the Video from Discord?
How to Download Discord on Mac
Now, let’s learn the steps to install Discord for PC and Mac OS. Simply follow these easy steps:
1. Open the browser and then go into Discord or simply type Discord on the browser’s search page. Then click the link that appears first.
2. Find a download now option on the right side of your screen. Click after you’ve seen it.
Alternately, to continue with the tutorial on downloading Discord for PC or macOS and macOS, click the Download tab on the right. You can then select the download link that is available for Mac OS.
3. A download prompt will appear at the bottom left part of your browser when you click after that.
4. When the download has finished, Open the Discord.dmg file. The discord logo will appear.
5. Simply drag and drop the Discord logo into the Applications folder to begin the installation.
6. After successful installation, you can create an account and then join the fun on the Discord desktop application.
How do you download Discord to the PC
1. Start your browser on the internet and visit www.discordapp.com. Then, click on “Download” in the top-left corner of your screen.
2. Click on the button related to your PC’s operating system, like Windows. After that, click on the “Download Now” button.
3. A file called “DiscordSetup.exe” will appear in the downloads bar. Click on it to launch it.
4. If the pop-up box is displayed, click on “Run.”
If you follow the other prompts, they may pop up, and that’s the end! The Discord app has been successfully installed. Discord app to your computer.
To connect to Discord, you must search for “Discord” on your PC just like you would search for any other application or program, and hit the Discord application when it shows up.
How do I Download Discord on PS (Play Station)
There is no direct way to connect Discord to your PS now. However, there’s a trick to make Discord talk to your PlayStation and enable voice chat for both PS4 and PS5.
Connect PlayStation Network Account to Discord
If you’re looking to connect the PlayStation Network to Discord, follow these steps: Connect your PlayStation Network to Discord and highlight your PS4or Ps5 game’s status for other users to see on the chat application; you can follow these steps:
1. Start Discord, and select the Settings gear icon located on the bottom-left edge of your screen. It will then access the application’s Settings page.
2. From the left-hand sidebar on the Settings page, click on “Connections” to open the entire list of accessible Discord integrations.
3. Next, select the PlayStation Network logo beneath “Connecting Your Accounts. “Connect Your Accounts” section to connect your Sony account to Discord.
4. On the sign-in screen that pops up, log in with your PlayStation account’s credentials and click “Sign In.”
5. Now, you will be able to see your PS account information on Discord’s Connections page. You can select to show the details of your PSN login on your profile and show the game’s activities as your Discord status.
6. After you’ve connected the account on your PlayStation Account to Discord, Here’s what your friends can expect to experience when they play any of the most popular PlayStation 5 (PS5) games.
How to Use Discord on Ps4?
These are the steps needed to make use of Discord on PS4:
First, connect the optical cables to your mixer Pro TR and PS4 to switch audio.
Go through PS4 Settings > Sound and Screen Audio Output Settings. Then, change the primary Output Port from Digital to Output (Optical).
Connect one end of the USB cable to your base station, then utilize another end for connecting to your PC. It is essential to ensure that the device is running in PC mode, or it will not work.
Start Discord from your computer, and then change the device’s input in the voice settings to match your mixamp.
Use the recommended 3.5mm audio jack, and connect it through your PC’s speaker.
Return to the settings for your voice in Discord and change the output device to connect to your PC’s speakers.
How do you download the Video from Discord?
Discord allows users to connect through various methods, including chat, voice, and even sharing screens. Users can upload photos as well as videos. It doesn’t matter if it’s a game or anything else download a video that someone posted on Discord is very simple.
It is possible to do this on your computer or your phone. We’ll go over both in this.
Download a video on Discord computer
To download the Video from Discord on a computer, you can do this:
- First, start Discord and then navigate to the video’s channel.
- Once you have found the video, you will see an option for downloading it on the right-hand side of the screen. Click it.
- An additional window should pop up. You can select the location you’d like to store the file on your PC.
Naturally, you’ll wish to share it with another person. All you have to do is click on the video. Then, copy the URL or open it up in the browser. After that, you can forward this link to the person you know.
How to download an HD Video from Discord Mobile App
For those who are using mobile versions of Discord, You can take videos off the site to your smartphone. All you have to follow are these instructions:
- Connect to the server and the channel where the video is.
- Click the video. It will play on full-screen. Hit the download icon located in the top right corner.
- The video will show up in your downloads folder or in your notification system.