While the use of Google Play isn’t very hard, we’d like to try to provide a few fundamental matters you need to be aware of. This includes downloading Google Play, installing it onto devices, activating it, and many more.
Table of Contents
What is Google Play ?
Google Play is the official store for Android media, which includes games, apps, and ebooks. It is possible to download content directly onto your Android device via Google Play’s Play Store app or send the content directly to a device through the Google Play website.
The Google Play Store is home to thousands of games and apps. In addition, certain apps make use of the hardware capabilities of your device, for example, motion sensors (for games that depend on motion) or front-facing cameras (for video calls online).
Google Play Pass is an annual subscription that grants unlimited access to games on the Google Play Store. Google Play Store.
What are Google Play Services
Play Services is a software layer that sits between your Android operating system and the applications you use. It functions as a bridge between the two to assist developers in building improved, optimized, and more efficient apps without a lot of effort. Additionally, Play Services allows Google to bring new features to Android without the requirement to wait for Android OS updates.
Download Google Play Store
Note that the following guide on how to install Google Play Store is for users of Google Play store is for users who own an Android device that has a licensed version of the app. However, we know that sometimes installing or restoring to the Play Store app is required.
Get the most recent version of Google Play or a previous version of the Google Play Store? Try ‘ APK Mirror. ‘
Like most apps, most of the changes in the background aim to make the system work more efficiently. We’ve been unable to discover any significant modifications regarding the user experience or any new features included in the current Google Play app version. If you download the latest version and find any issues but are still having issues, look at our guide for troubleshooting issues with the Google Play Store.
Install Play Store
Locate the Downloads/Files application on your device, and open it. If you do not have a file manager, download the latest version of Files by Google from the APKMirror website, then install it. There should be four APK files. If not, go back to determine which one was missing.
Start applications in the following sequence, and after the installation is finished, press ‘Done’ not open. If you install apps outside of the order will result in the Play Store stopping working. If you also have the SD card, ensure to remove it before these installation processes.
- com. google. Android. gsf
- com. Android.vending
Once you’ve installed all four applications, restart your device. If one of them did not install, you have downloaded the incorrect APK version. Go back and check that you’ve got the correct hardware architecture of your CPU and Android version.
How to Update the Google Play Store
- To begin the process of updating, start the process by opening the Google Play Store to the Android phone.
- In the store’s upper-right corner, click on your profile picture.
- From the profile menu, choose “Settings.”
- On the “Settings” page, tap “About” to expand the menu.
- Within the expanded “About” menu, beneath “Play Store Version,” tap “Update Play Store.”
- If you are using an outdated Play Store version, It will begin to update. If you’re in the most recent version, you’ll get an error message saying that the store has been upgraded.
- To send this message to close this message, click “Got It.”
How to update Google Play Services?
It should be updated automatically within the background. It is updated in Google Play Store. Google Play Store is like any regular application; therefore, it will update whenever all other Google Play apps update. If you’d like to verify manually, this is how you can check it.
The fastest method
- On your smartphone, tap this link. This should bring you directly to the Play Services page on the Google Play Store.
- Click on the Update button If you need to.
The official method
- Start the settings menu. Go to the Apps section, tap all apps, and scroll until locating Google Play Services. Click it.
- Scroll down until you can see the details of the app, and then tap it.
- The phone should then open Play Services in the Google Play Store. If the app requires an update, then tap on the update button. Google Play will update the application, and that’s it.
- If you are unable to locate Play Services on the list, click the three-dot menu button and select the Show system applications option.
The procedure above could differ slightly for different devices. For instance, Samsung doesn’t require you to click every app prior to showing the entire list of applications.
How to change your Google Play country (Android)
- First, you must first start the Google Play Store app on your Android phone or tablet. After that, tap the profile icon on the top right-hand corner and then select Settings.
- Google Play Store Settings mobile
- Next, click General->Account and preferences for the device on the left menu.
- Google Play Store account preferences
- Choose the country in which you would like to create an account under the Country and Profiles section. Be aware that Google will only show countries that are related to your IP address.
Get Unlimited Graphic and Video Design Services on RemotePik, book your Free Trial