Many amazon sellers are looking for amazon sale events to make a big profit. Amazon is already an established company and with the release of all these new products, such events become quite attractive. Amazon events are a great time for amazon sellers because it provides significant sales boost for their business.
Amazon has many sales events throughout the year but one of their biggest ones is Black Friday. Amazon also has a tradition to announce new products for these events primarily their own brands, such as:
– Amazon Devices: They are releasing new products, including an all-new amazon echo, amazon fire tv cube and amazon smart plug.
– Amazon Fashion: They are releasing new designs from 15 designers including pieces by Michael Kors, Tory Burch and Ralph Lauren.
– Alexa skills: Introduced all new voice experiences for the holidays like one that lets you play christmas music, read amazon’s holiday book list or listen to amazon echo users’ favorite books.
– Amazon November 27: That they will be releasing an all new amazon fire tv with a voice remote and the ability to control your smart home devices from anywhere in your home – without having to add any new equipment. amazon also revealed the amazon echo dot, amazon fire tv stick with an improved voice remote and alexa built-in.
Table of Content
- 1 Recommendation #1: Make your top ASINs Prime enabled
- 2 Recommendation #2: Get your products closer to customers
- 3 Recommendation #3: List More Products
- 4 Recommendation #4: Price competitively
- 5 Recommendation #5: Delight customers with Coupons
- 6 Recommendation #6: Get more visibility with sponsored products
- 7 Related
Follow the below recommendations & start preparing for upcoming sale event
Recommendation #1: Make your top ASINs Prime enabled
Recommendation #2: Get your products closer to customers
When your products are in Fulfillment Centers (FCs) closer to customers, it means they get their products faster and have a great festive shopping experience. Get your top selling products in multiple FCs’ to ‘Get your top selling products in multiple FCs by 30th July. Know More>
Recommendation #3: List More Products
Customer needs are constantly changing, and they can differ the region you are in. Catering to these changing needs of customers around you can help you boost your business & get new customers faster. Click the link below recommendations on products you can list.Click here to view Recommendations
Please note that you need to have products currently live on Amazon & your shipping information up-to-date in order to see recommendations
Recommendation #4: Price competitively
Having the most attractive price increases your chances of winning the Buy Box. Setting the lowest price manually for every product can be very difficult, so try Automate Pricing where you can set rules to help you achieve the best price. Learn More>
Recommendation #5: Delight customers with Coupons
Customers come back to products which have coupons enabled on them and tend to convert more. Create coupons for your products and grow your customer base. Know More>
Recommendation #6: Get more visibility with sponsored products
Advertising through Sponsored Products is a great way to get your products in front of crores of customers who shop during festive sales. Customers who discover your products during the sale can become repeat purchasers too. If you already use Sponsored Products, consider increasing your budget or you might miss out on the increased festive demand.
Being prepared can help you make the most of seasonal demand, and it can also win you rewards. You can also head over to the the Seller Rewards Portal and subscribe to win exciting rewards. Also focus on your best selling products during the sales events to drive growth.
To keep yourself updated with latest ecommerce and Amazon news, subscribe to our newsletter at www.cruxfinder.com