In this, we will discuss how you can download WhatsApp on MAC, Windows, and iPhone and How to download images and videos from various devices.
These steps are applicable wherever you use WhatsApp for messaging, including on your smartphone and your computer.
Table of Content
Installing WhatsApp on Windows
Step 1. Go to the official website of WhatsApp Messenger using any internet browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and so on.
Step 2. Now click the “Download” or “Download for Windows” button. Once you click the button, the download begins automatically within the tab for web browsers.
Step 3. Then, open the downloads folder on your device and set up the WhatsApp Installer. Launch WhatsApp Setup. Open the WhatsApp Setup installer and begin the process.
Step 4. When you click the Installer in WhatsApp, it installs the app. It takes about 2 to 3 minutes (depending on your internet speed)to install within the background. There isn’t a single prompt window that asks for permission to install.
Step 5. After WhatsApp has been installed, it will be listed on the installed applications in the menu called Start. Next, log in to your account.
Step 6: Scan the QR code displayed on the screen using the WhatsApp application on your smartphone to connect both your devices using the same WhatsApp account. After you have scanned the QR code, the chat will open and is identical to the chat you use on your phone.
Congratulations!! You have successfully installed WhatsApp Messenger onto the device you own. Windows devise.
Download WhatsApp From App Store on iPhone
Follow the steps below to download an iOS version of WhatsApp onto your iPhone.
1. Open the App Store Search for WhatsApp, & then tap WhatsApp when it appears in your search results.
2. Download WhatsApp to your iPhone.
3. Wait for WhatsApp to download to your iPhone.
Setup WhatsApp on iPhone
After downloading WhatsApp Next step is to set up WhatsApp for your iPhone.
1. Open the downloaded WhatsApp app for your iPhone.
2. On the next screen, click Agree & Proceed.
3. Select your Country, enter your phone number, and click Done.
WhatsApp will send a six digit verification code to your phone number via SMS if you enter your numbers.
4. On the next screen, type in the six-digit Verification Code you received via WhatsApp.
If you don’t get a confirmation code, don’t shut the screen or attempt to change your number. Instead, give it five minutes, then click”Hold Me,” and you will receive the verification code via an automated call via WhatsApp.
5. On the next screen, type in your name and then tap Done.
Once you have completed this step, you’re fully set up and can use WhatsApp to chat and make Video/Voice calls to family and friends from anywhere in the world.
How do I install WhatsApp for mac?
- Start on the Mac App Store, search for WhatsApp Desktop, and install it.
- Start the app once it’s installed.
- To access WhatsApp on your smartphone, Tap the Menu or Settings and then choose WhatsApp web.
- Scan the QR code on your Mac screen with your mobile smartphone.
How to Download WhatsApp Photos to Computer
There is a way to save WhatsApp Photos directly to your computer instead of letting them clog the mobile’s storage. Here are the steps for downloading WhatsApp Photos to a Computer.
To save WhatsApp Photos or Videos to your computer for download, you must connect to your WhatsApp account from a computer or Mac.
Suppose you can connect to WhatsApp using a PC or Mac. In that case, you’ll be in a position to download photos and videos attached to WhatsApp messages directly to your personal computer.
Therefore, let’s begin downloading WhatsApp Photos onto Computer.
Downloading WhatsApp Photos to PC
Once you have created your WhatsApp Account on your computer, You can follow the instructions below for downloading WhatsApp Photos directly onto your computer.
1. Open the WhatsApp message containing photos or videos you would like to download to your PC.
2. Once the Message is open, move using your mouse on the photo and click the Down Arrow > then select download from the menu that appears.
3. On the next screen, choose the Save Location, then click on the Save button.
The chosen WhatsApp Photo will be saved to your personal computer.
Logout from WhatsApp on Computer
After using WhatsApp for a while on a PC or Mac, ensure that you have logged out of WhatsApp on your PC by clicking the Menu Icon and then clicking on the Log Out option on the dropdown menu.
How do I download a video from WhatsApp?
Start Google Chrome and open the WhatsApp web-based app.
Log into your WhatsApp account and open the chat that has the video you wish to download.
Open the video by tapping it. After that, you’ll find an icon that reads the download button at the upper right corner of the window. Select to click the button to download the button to save your video.
Get Unlimited Graphic and Video Design Services on RemotePik, book your Free Trial
To keep yourself updated with the latest eCommerce and Amazon news, subscribe to our newsletter at www.cruxfinder.com