Amazon Baby Registry is becoming a more popular choice. It’s not surprising that Amazon Prime has more than 100 million members across the globe, and lots of users admit that they are most likely to begin their shopping online on Amazon. Therefore, it’s likely that some (or most) individuals who will be buying gifts from your registry use Amazon Prime or are at a minimum comfortable with the shopping experience at Amazon.
The ease of use, as well as Amazon’s wide selection of merchandise as well as its low-cost prices, and even some extra bonuses make Amazon an excellent choice for starting your baby’s registry.
If you’re an expectant parent looking to set up an online baby registry and you’re thinking of using Amazon read on for a brief overview of how Amazon is the best baby registry option and how it works.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to create an Amazon baby registry
- 2 The Benefits of Creating Your Registry with Amazon
- 3 How to return a registry gift
- 4 FAQ
How to create an Amazon baby registry
- Visit Amazon.com on your desktop or use the Amazon App on your iOS and Android device.
- If you’re new to Amazon, Create an account. If already registered with your own Amazon account, sign in.
- Once you’ve logged in to the account, you have created an Amazon account; select the Account and Lists drop-down menu at the top right corner.
- On the left of the drop-down menu, click Make A-List.
- At the right side right of your screen, you’ll find some suggested list items. Click Baby Registry.
- On the next screen on the next page, go to the next page, and click on the next page to create a brand New Baby Registry.
- On this page, you can input any personal information you’d like to share, such as the expected arrival date along with gift options and who will be able to see your registry.
- Once you’re done When you’re done, click to create my baby’s registry. That’s it! You are now able to add objects to your register.
Once you’ve compiled your list, you’re now able to start filling it up with everything you’ll require for your new baby’s arrival. Before you plunge into the abyssal depths of Amazon, it’s recommended to make a list of essential items. Check out what you have, and write down any required items. After that, you can begin adding things to your list. This is how you can do it.
How do you add items from your registry page?
There are various ways to add items to your baby’s registry. One method is visiting your registry.
- Navigate to your registration page.
- On the left side of your page, select the “Add Items” link at the top of the page.
- Select a category, and it will lead you to a page filled with items in the category. If you’d like to add a new item to your registry, just click on the orange register button.
That’s it. There are many diverse categories, from contemporary ideas for nurseries to everyday essentials. If you’re not sure what you’re looking for.
How to add items from a search
If you have a list of items and the specific ones to think about, you could include items by doing the general search.
Enter your search into the search bar.
If you’ve come across something, you like click on the add to the baby registry button, which is below the price to the right on your display.
That’s all there is to it. Making an Amazon baby registry is simple! All you require is a smartphone or computer as well as an Amazon account, and you’re ready to go. After you’ve put together your baby’s registry, Amazon provides a wealth of information and tips to help you create the perfect list of wishes for your family and you. Congrats on the new addition to your family! Take pleasure in putting together your baby registry!
The Benefits of Creating Your Registry with Amazon
It’s an easy way to gain access to your top brands, whether you’re looking for or browsing. (They don’t refer to it as “Earth’s biggest selection” for nothing.) So what’s the other cool benefit? Amazon also has a Universal Registry, which means when you come across something you’re looking for on a different website, it is easy to incorporate it into the Amazon Registry.
A Free Welcome Box
If you begin your Amazon Baby Registry and someone buys $10 worth of your items, you’ll get a “welcome box” filled with items for babies and parents. The estimated value can range from $35. Of course, the contents differ; however parents have reported receiving items like a muslin robe and bottle diaper sample pack wipes, breast pads, wipes, and sample-sized bottles of body wash and lotion. A sweet and delicious surprise!
Another benefit that is not widely known is the “completion discount.” Amazon provides a 10 percent reduction (1 5-percent for Prime Members!) on certain items in your registry beginning 60 days before the due date and running up to 180 days after the due date. So as the day of your due date gets closer (or is over), you could save some money if you need an infant stroller, a high chair, or other bigger things.
Baby go through plenty of diapers, particularly during your baby’s first year. However, thanks to this Amazon baby registry, you will get 20 percent of the cost of diapers in the first year of your baby’s life when you spend $500 on your registry. You could also take advantage of this offer in conjunction with Subscribe and Save to save discounts up to 40!
As we’ve mentioned earlier, Amazon has a universal registry that lets you save any item from any website into your registry. This requires configuration, but it’s easy once you know the best place to go. In “Accounts & Lists,” you’ll see a choice “Save Items from the Web” to the left of the lists. The only thing you’ll need to do is hit the to install Amazon Assistant. Once you click the Amazon Assistant button, then you’ll be able to save your items from any location.
Budgets cannot always pay for big-ticket gifts for babies regardless of the amount of money someone is willing to spend. The good news is that Amazon offers “group gifting,” so gift-givers are able to contribute to bigger gifts. This means that instead of receiving an assortment of small presents, you might purchase that fancy stroller!
Baby Registry Checklist
Amazon also has a registry checklist that makes it easier to sign up for everything you require. You can check it out anytime from your home page by clicking “Add Items.” The checklist is broken down into eight categories: out and about, nursery bathtime, feeding, diapering as well as health and safety, play and learn, as well as clothing. Within each of these categories, you’ll see subcategories. When you click on a subcategory, an array of pertinent products will be displayed that will help prevent you from wasting time searching for baby equipment.
90-Day Return Policy
What happens if you’re “tiny” baby is wearing 3 months ‘ clothing on the day of his birth? It’s not a problem! It’s only 90 days for you to exchange most items that you purchased on your registry. When the bustle and stress of the birth process are over, you’re able to return any item that isn’t suitable, or you realize that you don’t really need it.
How to return a registry gift
To return a gift that you got from your registry, visit the “Thank You & Returns” section and select the item you’d prefer to return. If you’re a loved one who has strayed off the book and purchased an item from Amazon that wasn’t listed on your list, you’ll have the option to return the item using the Amazon Online Return Center.
Pros related to return
- Shipping is free, and you get a final discount which could help you save more than $300.
- You can include items from any website.
- Nearly everyone has at least an Amazon account which makes shopping simpler.
Cons related to return
- It is essential to enroll in an Amazon Prime membership in order to enjoy the greatest advantages.
- It’s a bit confusing to be eligible for the welcome box and could be an investment even if you’re not an Amazon Prime member.
- It’s difficult to locate how to join.
What week should I do my baby registry?
Try to baby registry 4 weeks prior to a baby shower.
Where is the best place to make a baby registry?
If you are planning an Amazon baby registry there is no need to find any other baby registry, as Amazon Baby Registry is the best
What do I actually need on my baby registry?
Create a Baby Registry list prior to actually registering it and go according to that list
To keep yourself updated with the latest eCommerce and Amazon news, subscribe to our newsletter at www.cruxfinder.com