It is possible to listen to Apple Music on a Windows PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Android devices, the latest Apple TVs, and the internet. Apple provides a free three-month trial.
It sounds great. However, what do you do if Apple Music is not everything you’ve hoped for? It could be too costly, or you’re not sufficiently engaged to justify the price. Maybe another streaming service has snatched the heart of your listeners and even your money. Then, they decide cancellation of this service is the best option. What is the best way to stop Apple Music, though? Let’s learn!
Table of Contents
How do you use Apple Music for free
If you’re a first-time Apple Music user, the best part is that you can avail of one month of trial for free. Simply download the app to your device, input your login details, select an option for a subscription then you’re done!
During the trial period, the service will not cost you anything for any fee.
After the trial after which, you’ll automatically be charged each month, but don’t worry. If you don’t enjoy Apple’s features, You can cancel the service at any time.
Cancel apple music subscription on iPhone and iPad
- Open Apple Music, then select to open the “Play Now” option in the lower
- Click the profile icon in the upper right corner.
- Select Manage Subscription.
- Select the option to cancel a subscription, then tap “Confirm” to complete the cancellation process.
- If you’re part of the Apple One bundle, you’ll have the option of choosing which services you want to keep/cancel, or cancel all of them.
- There will be a message on how long you want to use Apple Music (the window you’ve already paid for)
How to unsubscribe from Apple Music on your computer
1. Go to the Apple Music website using a web browser. Sign in to your account by clicking your sign-in button at the top right corner of the page. Then, if you need to, click it.
2. Click the account icon in the upper right of the page. Then from the drop-down menu, select Options.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page within the Subscriptions section & Click manage.
4. In the Edit Your Subscription window, Click “Cancel Subscription” and confirm to cancel it.
How do you cancel Apple Music through iTunes?
Another way to stop an existing subscription would be to end it using iTunes. It’s pretty simple Here are the steps to follow:
- Open your iTunes.
- Use your Apple ID associated with your Apple Music subscription to sign in.
- After you have signed in to your account, check the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and click on the avatar of your user account.
- From the drop-down menus select Account Information from the drop-down menu. Log in with your account’s password If it prompts you to enter it.
- Once you are on the Account Information page, scroll to the lower part of the page. You will see an area that reads “Settings.” Next, you will find the Subscriptions setting and click “Manage” next to it.
- Click the “Edit” button to the right of the Apple Music subscription. Then, look to your Automatic Renewal section and select “Off.”
- Then you’ll get an alert asking, “Are you sure you want to turn off auto-renewal?” If you want to cancel your subscription, select “Turn Off.” It’s done.
How do you cancel Apple Music on an Android device:
- Open the apple music app, and tap on the three red dots on the right side of the screen.
- Tap the Account button.
- An Account Menu will appear, and you can tap on the Manage Subscription Button.
- Now, you’re in the Subscription menu> > Tap CANCEL FREE TRIAL to stop your subscription.
How to cancel the apple music free trial
- Open the Apple music application
- Click on the face icon in the upper left corner, and you’ll be shown your account’s homepage you’ll need to click on “View Apple ID.” Log in with your password, and voila! You’ve gained access to the mainframe. Go you.
- From there, click “Manage” in the area for subscriptions, where you’ll see the list of all your subscriptions. Then, open Apple Music, and slide the Automatic Renewal option off.
- Congratulations! You’ve canceled the validity of your Apple Music trial, and you won’t be charged until you turn the switch to “On.”