You sell it, we ship it. Amazon FBA has one of the most advanced fulfilment networks in the world. With Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA), you store your products in Amazon’s fulfilment centres, and we pick, pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. FBA can help you scale your business and reach more customers.
Amazon will pick, pack and ship your order – We ship it. You sell it. Amazon boasts one of the best fulfilment networks around. Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) allows you to store your products in Amazon’s fulfillment centres. We pick, pack and ship these products and offer customer service. FBA is a great way to grow your business and reach new customers.
Amazon FBA is a great way to get started
Fulfillment by Amazon can eliminate fulfilment headaches for you and help scale your business.
Step 1 – Amazon FBA setup
Register as a seller if you’re new to selling on Amazon. Log in to Seller Central if you’re already registered on Amazon as a Seller.
Step 2 – Make your product listings
After you have added your products to Amazon’s catalog, please indicate FBA inventory.
Step 3 – Get ready to prepare your products
You must prepare your product for safe and secure shipment to fulfilment centres according to Amazon’s packing guidelines.
Step 4 – Send your products to Amazon
Make your shipping plan and print Amazon shipment ID labels. Then, send your shipments directly to Amazon fulfillment centres. Learn more about shipping inventory to Amazon.
Once your products are received at Amazon’s fulfilment center, they will be available for customers to purchase. For more information on managing FBA orders, visit Seller Central Help.
Amazon FBA has many benefits
- Delivery is fast, easy, and free
Amazon Prime members enjoy free 2-day shipping for eligible Prime orders. All Amazon.com.au customers are eligible to receive free shipping on eligible orders above $39. Premium delivery options improve customer shopping experiences, which in turn increases customer loyalty and customer demand.
- Amazon FBA customers get the trusted customer service and returns
FBA uses the Amazon customer support network around the world to manage customer inquiries, refunds and returns for FBA orders.
- Customer support at FBA: Contact our customer service via email or phone, any time of the day or night. The service is offered at no additional cost, except for a small Returns Processing Fee. FBA allows you to spend your time growing your business and taking a vacation rather than dealing with customers.
- Amazon FBA returns: We will handle all customer service related to fulfilment of FBA orders placed on the Amazon.com.au website. Customers can access help pages on our Online Returns Centre and find out how to reach us if they have any questions. We direct customers to our online Returns Centre if they wish to return products. Learn more about FBA policies for customer returns on orders placed at Amazon.com.au.
Our Multi-Channel Fulfilment service lets your business scale quickly
Your inventory is taken into consideration when our fulfilment centers are constructed. There’s no limit to the number of products that you can send. We take care of the details so that you can concentrate on your business. FBA’s specialized services can help you grow without the need for capital investments or staffing.
- Multi-Channel Fulfilment – Sell from either your own or third-party websites with Amazon picking, packing and shipping to customers. It is cost-effective
You pay as you go – storage space and orders that we fulfill are included in your fees. Shipping costs are included in your fees. Amazon Prime Free Two-Day Shipping is available at no additional cost. There may be additional fees for selling on Amazon or other optional services.
To keep yourself updated with latest ecommerce and Amazon news, subscribe to our newsletter at www.cruxfinder.com